Sunday, September 25, 2011

Brief Update

Hope you've liked the new spate of cards I've created recently, this time of year is pretty card heavy for me - lots of birthdays and other celebrations. I have one new card ready to blog about and I'm making 2 new cards tonight so you can expect a few more posts later in the week or next weekend at the latest.

All of the cards that I have posted here have been purposeful. They've been made for someone for a reason. I think I'd like to make and blog about a few cards that are created just because I want to. I have some new stamp sets that I adore but don't really have a need for just yet. I don't want them to go to waste so I'm going to use them. School holidays are approaching so I'll have a bit of time then to create something.
Looking forward to it already!

No comments:

Post a Comment