Happy 3rd anniversary to my gorgeous hubby! This is the card I made for him. It's very cutesy but he likes it anyway. The muffins were inspired by this card by Chari Moss.
Here's how I made it:
Cardstock: Confetti White, Crumb Cake, old blue that was lying around.
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Crumb Cake, markers - Crumb Cake, Bashful Blue, Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Basic Black.
Stamps: Love n Breakfast, Sopie's Sentiments (both Lawn Fawn).
Accessories: Hemp twine, Bevelled Window Panes, blue organza ribbon (Kaiser Craft), Basic Rhinestones.
Tools: Big Shot machine, polka dot embossing folder, sponge, mini glue dots, dimensionsals.
Tips and Tricks:
1. It's pretty straight forward - the embossed white layer was sponged with Crumb Cake ink around the edges.
2. I adhered the bevelled window pane with mini glue dots because I couldn't think of a better way to keep it in place. If you know a better way, please let me know in the comments. Thanks!
3. Those spots either side of the sentiment are rhinestones.
1. The muffins are a little big to fit under the window pane properly.
2. The confetti cardstock is gorgeous - full of little bits so it looks recycled. Unfortunately one of those bits looks like a red splotch above the sentiment, oh well.
3. The glue dots show through the window pane.
4. Probably should have positioned the centre panel lower and cut the ribbon shorter.
1. I like the blue cardstock. It was a bit flimsy but the colour is pretty.
2. The muffins are cute and my colouring in was not atrocious.