It's not often that I make a card that I don't intend to give away but here's one. I want to keep this one for my own collection. It's not my design - I found the design at Card Scraps. I thought it was so simple yet cute!
Here's my very slightly modified, not nearly as good version:
Happy St Patrick's to you all! Have a great day!
Cardstock: Garden Green, Crumb Cake, Whisper White.
Ink: Garden Green.
Stamps: So Happy For You, Teeny Tiny Sentiments.
Accessories: Green organza ribbon (Kaiser Craft).
Tools: Big shot machine, Top Note die, Lattice embossing folder, scissors, bone folder, tape runner, scallop oval punch, oval punch, paper trimmer, dimensionals.
Tips and Tricks:
1. Stamp the four leaf clover on the Whisper White card then cut with the Top Note die.
2. Run the die cut through the Big Shot in the lattice embossing folder.
3. Trim the die cut along the perforation so it fits nicely on another Top Note die cut.
4. Glue it altogether. Easy!
1. The stamped image isn't as solid as I would like. If I had time I might have coloured over them with a marker.
2. I still can't tie bows properly or straight.
1. Just that I feel it's strikingly effective!