Monday, December 13, 2010

Initiation Commencing.....

Hi all, new to this and frustrated as hell! After spending the last half hour trawling through the "help" guides and looking for the "layout" tab, I discovered there is no layout tab. Well done Blogger help. You officially suck!

That aside, I do hope to brag about the cards I've made and given to people. Yeah it is bragging. These cards are ok, I'm still learning a lot. I've been using stamps to make cards since June, so pretty much for 6 months.

How did I get started? I was looking for a hobby. My friend Gill invited me to a Stampin' Up workshop and I was instantly hooked. All things stationery and stampish I love. It's always been in my blood and now I have a legit reason to stamp my days away.

So here goes.... wish me luck, goodness knows I'll need it.

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment